Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sunday December 18th, 2011



Gracie has had an amazing weekend!! We have now gone three whole days with no seizure activity!! This is absolutely incredible!!! She has been saying more words and is becoming more alert and aware every minute! I know I keep saying it, but it really is like watching a miracle happen right infront of our eyes! Allie has been so thrilled to have her sister back. She has grown up so much through all of this and is now really stepping up and caring for her sister in away that is so mature and sweet. Gracie pointed to Allie yesterday and very clearly said "I love you". I can't tell you how blessed we feel right now to have these two amazing little girls. Please continue to pray for her strength and recovery. We love you all so much. I will have more pictures and updates to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment