Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Race for Grace 5K and Carnival

I just wanted to share this amazing video that was put together for Gracie and her family. My brother in law Andrew Giannitrapani created it for Mindy, Dig and Allie to have forever and most importantly, when Gracie awoke, she would be able to see how many people have supported her and how many lives shes has changed. I thought everyone would love to see this. Prepare to cry and be moved. Looking back at this day and seeing it on film, I realized what an incredibly beautiful day it was and how much positive energy filled the air. It was a day that will stick with me forever. Thank you to everyone who had any part in putting this unforgettable day together. We ♥ you Gracie. Forever we are all in debt to you and your family!!! ♥♥♥

Amy Miller

(Before playing this video, go to the bottom of this page and pause or mute the playlist music.)





No comments:

Post a Comment